La compra de una vivienda es probablemente una de las mayores compras que hará en su vida, pero probablemente no es algo que haga con frecuencia. En Security Federal Savings Bank, nuestros expertos en préstamos hipotecarios están aquí para guiarlo a través del proceso de compra de una vivienda de principio a fin. Hemos ayudado a miles de familias a comprar su primera casa, a construir la casa de sus sueños o a comprar una casa de vacaciones. ¡Nos encantaría ayudarlo!
- Conventional Home Loans.
- VA Loans with low down payments.
- 10/1 Adjustable-Rate Mortgage (ARM) Loans with locked interest rate for 10 years and then converts to an adjustable-rate mortgage.1
- FHA Loans with low down payments.
- USDA Rural Housing loans.
- First-Time Homebuyer Program.
- ITIN Loans for those with the Individual Tax Identification Number.
- In-House Portfolio loans.
- Construction Loans to build your new home or major remodel.
- Bridge/Blanket Loan where you can use the equity in your current home.
- NEW Rate Modification Program that allows you to reduce your interest rate one time within 12 months of loan origination.2
¿Está listo para comenzar?
Quiero conocer al equipo
1. The information provided assumes the purpose of the loan is to purchase a property, with a loan amount of $100,000 and an estimated property value of $200,000. The property is located in IN and is within Cass county. The property is an existing single family home and will be used as a primary residence. An escrow (impound) account may be required. The rate lock period is 45 days and the assumed credit score is 740.
At a 6.500% interest rate, the APR for this loan type is 6.696% for 120 payments. The monthly payment schedule would be:
- 119 payments of $871.11 at an interest rate of 6.500%
- 1 payment of $870.65 at an interest rate of 6.500%
- After the first 120 payments, your interest rate and payment can change every 12 months
- Your interest rate cannot increase more than 6% above the initial interest rate over the term of the loan.
If an escrow account is required or requested, the actual monthly payment will also include amounts for real estate taxes and homeowner's insurance premiums.
2. 12-month period for rate modification begins the day after you close on your loan and expires on the same date as closing, the following year. If a rate modification is requested, the rate will be modified using the current rate on the same product as of the date the modification is requested, and same borrower qualifications used at the initial loan origination. Floor rate for a rate modification is 4.5%. Offer not available for all loan types. Borrowers with a late payment on the initial loan do not qualify for this offer. Offer cannot be used or combined with any other discounts or promotions.